Friday, December 27, 2013

Oh, phooey!

So I lost my American Baby file.  No idea how I managed that particular bit of stupidity, but thank goodness for my lovely almost Sister-In-Law, who managed to fid an older copy of the rough draft for me in her files!  I'm working on rewriting what I lost today and still pushing to release before the end of January. 

In the meantime, I'm also working on a short little teaser prequel for American Baby, an introduction to Jacob, our handsome rock star hero.  Being famous isn't much protection against heartbreak, as we all know!

I'm feeling pretty blessed this morning- I have delicious blueberry cheesecake muffins, fresh hot coffee with chocolate and cream, and an adorable toddler playing around my feet while I work.  The weather is cold and clear, and sunshine is just pouring through the windows of my computer room.  Tonight I get my older boys home again after Christmas with their dad, and we all get to eat popcorn and watch movies together.  I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment